Finally the new IOS 14 is here and one of the most hyped feature is changing your App Icons and design an aesthetic Homescreen. Now you can customize your iPhone home screen with app icons in all different colors and styles. You can download custom covers for all the popular apps and widgets.
How To Change App Icons on iOS14
Changing individual icons on your Android smartphone is fairly easy.
- Open the Shurtcuts App on your phone. (It should have been ideally downloaded along with the iOS 14 update) If not, download the application from the App Store.
- Click the + icon in the top right corner
- Tap on “add action” option
- Type “Open App” into the search bar at the top
- Scroll down and click the “Open App” search result and click on
- Click on the “Choose” and select your App
- Click on the 3 dots top right
- Add your Shortcut Name
- Choose “Add to home screen”
- Click the icon to change the icon and choice any photo from your phone
- Type the name of the app and click “Add”
Thats it. Your newly created Icon should be on your home screen.
App Icons for IOS 14
Not sure where to find unique App Icons? Check my Nude or Ultimate Fall Edition bundle.